Saturday, February 27, 2010

Questions/Answers

Not a lot, but shall just answer em, keep it comin! :-)

Q: where do you usually go for ur haircut?
A: No fixed place, and most of the time, I cut my own hair!

Q: what do u think when pple commit a fashion faux pas
A: Wish I can help em, be their coordi nuna!!!

Q: where did u go today
A: I answered your question already ma!

Q: will you ever consider dating girls?
A: I think I might, but I honestly don't think that will ever happen

Q: Hi guess who i am? :) you can never guess it muahahahaha
A: Yes, you're right, I have no friggin idea who you are haha

Q: do u think u r pretty truthfully
A: Not really, honestly, I know I'm not! :-) There are so many prettier girls out there but I really like it when people tell me I look like my mom. That makes me happy

Q: ru a hater
A: Hmm, I don't really get your question................................ and I'm guessing you're the same person who asked the above question right? ;-)


ok bye! I LOVE YOU TOPPIE:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment